What is our Class Captain Program?
Penn-Mont Academy’s Class Captain Program consists of alumni who represent their Penn-Mont 6th grade class graduating year. Class Captains are ambassadors that help forge and sustain relationships with other alumni and Penn-Mont.
Stay Involved After Graduation
Class Captains are our most important representatives. Their job… instrumental….but very simple, with minimal time commitment. Class Captains have an interest in staying in touch with fellow Penn-Mont classmates and friends. Being a Class Captain is a great way to remain involved with Penn-Mont after graduation. Class Captains are as active as their schedule will allow.
How does a Class Captain assist Penn-Mont?
Class Captains help alumni and fellow classmates stay connected and maintain relationships with one another and with Penn-Mont. Class Captains work with Penn-Mont in one or more of the following ways to:
- Maintain current contact information and track down “lost” alumni for the members of their class.
- Communicate with classmates via phone, e-mail, or social media.
- Help collect news for Penn-Mont’s website, and Alumni Facebook page. This includes school news, graduations, marriages, births, class members’ accomplishments and awards.
- Keep classmates up-to-date on events and news about Penn-Mont.
- Encourage and increase participation in Penn-Mont events and alumni activities. (A personal invitation from a classmate goes a long way!)
- Brainstorm additional ways to keep in touch with alumni and Penn-Mont.
- Serve as a member of the annual Penn-Mont Alumni Reunion planning committee. (optional)
- Promote class participation in the Penn-Mont Fund Annual Appeal, any Special Class Gifts, or Scholarship Programs.
Interested in serving as a Class Captain?
Contact Penn-Mont at firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form on this page. Our goal is to have a class captain, or co-captains, for each Penn-Mont 6th grade graduating class.